Breaking

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Kc blinks ft Bshine x jeriQ _ mobile money


Kenechukwu Miracle Chime professionally known as “Kc 360” is a Nigerian Afro-pop singer, song writer and live performer.
He started doing music at the age of 16 while in secondary school. After winning a music competition in his school, 360 realized that all things possible, music is a career path defined as his future route.
In 2016, he went on to drop his official career single. Although he was able to gain some level of tractions in the industry, he decided to drop out of school to pursue his career path in music. By his devotions and conviction in music as an avenue, he changed a lot of minds, attracted  attentions of his fans and built a strong base with his unique craft.
According to his most recent interviews, he was inspired by no one to do music. “I simply do music because it’s something I love doing and most importantly, it’s something I have fun doing, because it gives me the space to say whatever I like, it’s like my special freedom of speech, and my safety net. So I’m inspired by no one”.
His confident has landed him a spot to drop a hit track with the title “Mobile Money” featuring Bshine and JeriQ and produced by Kezyklef. A song that has become an anthem virtually on both the streets and the major mainstream outlets.
He describes his genre of music as Afro-pop, which is the acculturation of afrobeats, raggae dancehalls, soca and highlife.



No comments: